Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Want to have a baby!!

An impromptu visit!

Was at marine parade central...for lunch...
& suddenly suggested to my mummy that i should go & pay the chinese sinseh a visit...
I had alot of discharge..Ermm..u know la..woman...~~

This sinseh is well known for helping couples to conceive!
& he said my womb is not that strong.
Asked me not to wait too long~~
I should have a baby!

So i had 2 packets of medicine
brew with 4 bowls of water till left with 1 bowl...


Hope i will be better..~~
It's only $26...
very cheap only..
the previous ones that i've visited cost near to $100!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hello! Saw your blog when I googled about "Ban Choon Chan". Me and my hubby visited him yesterday, so far our experience with him was pretty good.

Seems like you have visited a no. of sinsehs before. How do you find this sinseh from Ban Choon Chan so far? Any good news yet? This is the first sinseh we consulted...

Hope to hear from you! All the best! :)

Big-Girlicious said...

Hi Ann!!
I heard many good comments about him...
but i've only took his medication once..HAHA..so i dont know myself..and im not trying for a baby yet...

wat did he say about u?? u trying for a baby now??
u can email me @ corainelim@yahoo.com.sg
=)

And we can talk more about it!